Student Total Care
Before arrival-Student assistance with visa arrangements
Landing in Canada
- Upon request, pictures can be provided of homestay residences prior to arrival in Toronto.
- Airport pickup and drive upon arrival at the Toronto International Airport.
- Assistance with medical insurance and navigation of medical insurance plan.
- Specialists to assist with opening of bank accounts, making deposits; instruction of how to use bank cards, credit cards, and how to order and pay at restaurants and retail outlets.
- Specialists to assist with obtaining a Canadian mobile phone and joining of WeChat group
- Dedicated personalized assistant familiarize with the surrounding community; personalized shopping assistant to accompany student to the supermarket and purchase supplies.
- The school led symposiums to train new students to learn how to live in harmony with their classmates, at school and with their new families.
- The school advisors will offer advice on course selection, based on students' goals and learning needs.
During School Terms
- Free personalized secured management of the following:
- Passport storage
- Ticket reservation, confirmation service
- Monthly release of pocket money on behalf of parents
- Full tailored school uniform
- Letter/mail processing, parcel pick up
- Assist students with the purchase of public transit bus card
- Consigned to sell monthly international calling card
- Assist students with the purchase of any necessary textbooks
- Guardianship service
- International Student Psychological and Counseling Service (as required)
- Alumni Association Service
- College life assistance
- Job hunting assistance