|Application Fee (Non-refundable)||350|
|Homestay||1200 - 1500/month|
|Online Credit Course(self-directed)||480/credit course|
|Online Credit Course(self-directed and real time online meeting)||980/credit course|
Parents/Guardians must send a written request to our office informing Lorvale Administration of student withdrawal.
Registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Full fees will be refunded if admission is withdrawn 15 days prior to commencement of the course.
50% of fees will be refunded if admission is withdrawn within 7 days prior to commencement of the course.
Once a course has started, tuition fee will be NON-REFUNDABLE if students wish to withdraw.
Students may be expelled from the school if they engage in any serious harmful activities, and/or violate Lorvale code of ethics or Canadian law. Tuition fee is NON-REFUNDABLE under such circumstances.
The tuition fee is NON-REFUNDABLE to those students who receive a discount and/or scholarship.
If a study visa is not granted by a Canadian Embassy, please provide the following documents to request a full refund:
- 1. A completed refund application form and a refund request letter.
- 2. Original refusal letter from a Canadian Embassy
- 3. The official offer of admission
- 4. Tuition fee payment receipts
- 5. The school will issue a refund within 2 weeks upon receiving all above required documents (with the except of registration fee).